Tuesday, May 18, 2010

mini mini


Vintage B-52's pin and mini Mini

I purchased the B-52's pin last Sunday at the Alemany flea market. I remember going to the Record Factory on Polk Street in the early 80s with my mother and staring at this record cover thinking, who are these people?

The mini-Mini was purchased at the Paul Smith store on Geary Street last year. I was next door at Anthony's waiting for my boots to be resoled and decided to pop into the newly opened boutique. Paul Smith was in town for the opening and just so happened to be standing there. A salesperson said that I should seize the opportunity and get him to sign something. I noticed they were selling miniature models of the Paul Smith edition Mini Morris cars and decided that it would be a cool memento for my son Miles to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment